What you get in the sample box?
You will receive 4 packets of freshly made dog food. 1 packet of each flavour.
Petamore Dog food has 4 flavour profiles that have been curated to cover all aspects of their daily dietary requirements.
1. Orangie Goodness – Mince chicken, carrots, pumpkin and other proprietary ingredients.
2. Leafy Greens – Mince chicken, spinach, broccoli, french beans, peas and other proprietary ingredients.
3. Robust Red – Mince chicken, beetroot, carrots, red cabbage and other proprietary ingredients.
4. White Delight – Mince chicken, sweet potatoes, squash, french beans and other proprietary ingredients.
• 2x more protein than industry standard for healthier, leaner Dogs
• Sustainably sourced Chicken
• Grain-free and low carb
• Complete and balanced for all life stages
• Easy open packets
Healthier, meatier and super convenient
Why Petamore Dog Food?
Simple, canine loving recipes
Our recipes are made with 1-2 all-natural proteins, so it’s easy to avoid ingredients your cat might not like or might be allergic to.
Grain-free & low-carb
Dogs require a very low-carb diet. That’s why our food has no filler grains, soy, or corn.
The highest protein
Dogs are carnivores, which means they need to eat plenty of meat to thrive. That’s why our recipes are packed with as much protein as possible.
For Dogs of all ages
Our food is designed to nourish your dog throughout their full life, from puppy to grand doggy.
Let’s talk ingredients
Simple, straightforward ingredients.
Dogs are carnivores who need a lot of real meat to keep them fit. That's why all-natural Chicken is our #1 ingredient.
All-natural source of collagen that helps protect joints & strengthen bones.
Provides texture and necessary fibres.
Natural fish oil is a source of Omega 6 essential fatty acids to support a healthy skin and coat.
A tasty, proprietary mix that's primarily made of amino acids from meat sources and always all-natural.
Egg shell powder
Is an effective natural calcium supplement and is a great source of magnesium, fluoride and other minerals.
These are an excellent source of fibre, protein, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and healthy fats. .